Attela’s Accommodation provides a wide range of more than 40
About Pringle Bay
Pringle Bay is situated between the mouth of the Buffels River and a small peninsula called the The Point.
Named after the Commander-in-Chief of Simons Town Naval Base (1796-1798), Sir Thomas Pringle, this little village was meant to be developed as a port so that farm produce could be shipped across False Bay to Simons Town.
Famous for the cave “Drostersgat” – Deserters Cave, Pringle Bay still basks in its isolation. Here nature and tranquility are enjoyed and nurtured by its many creative inhabitants.