A fabulous cheesecake made with Goat’s Milk Cheese – a must for cheese cake lovers!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes, plus 1 hour refrigeration
- 2 x 100g shelled Pistachio Nuts
- 3 x 150g plain Goat’s Milk Cheese
- Bread or Biscuits and fresh organic Apples for serving
- Fresh Thyme, for garnishing
- Line a 15cm deep spring-form pan with clingfilm.
- Roughly crush the nuts and then tightly pack them onto the bottom of the pan.
- Press down with your hands to make a crust.
- Carefully drain the cheese and the spread it over the crust.
- Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the bottom of the pan and the clingfilm, serve with warm bread or biscuits and sliced Apple.
- Garnish with fresh Thyme.