Drostdy Museum is a collection of buildingd. The main building, the Drostdy, was built in 1747 by the Dutch East India Company as a residence for the Magistrate.
Soon afterwards, a jail, a house for the secretary, a mill and various outbuildings were erected. It was bought by the South African Government and established as a Museum in 1939.
PHONE: +27 28 514 1138DISCOVER MORE >>